We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
strange problem with start menu
Firetastic
Posts: 596 Forumite
I am having a funny problem with my start menu.
The right hand side of my start menu has disappeared unless I move my cursor over it.
When i want to shut the computer down I have to move my cursor over the shut down button and it appears.
It's Windows Vista. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. Early start. Picking relatives up from airport.:T
Edit: Did a reboot before I went to pick relatives up and it is fine again.
The right hand side of my start menu has disappeared unless I move my cursor over it.
When i want to shut the computer down I have to move my cursor over the shut down button and it appears.
It's Windows Vista. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. Early start. Picking relatives up from airport.:T
Edit: Did a reboot before I went to pick relatives up and it is fine again.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards