We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Itunes/iphone/epub problem!
frugalsar
Posts: 609 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
I usually just drag and drop my .epub ebooks into the books section of my iphone in itunes and it puts them on my phone but when I went to do it yesterday my itunes just kept quitting and not putting it on? it gives me the message 'itunes has quit unexpectedly'? WHat ahve I done??
I usually just drag and drop my .epub ebooks into the books section of my iphone in itunes and it puts them on my phone but when I went to do it yesterday my itunes just kept quitting and not putting it on? it gives me the message 'itunes has quit unexpectedly'? WHat ahve I done??
Best Threads -
greenfingered - oldstyle - grabbit
greenfingered - oldstyle - grabbit
0
Comments
-
Which app are you using, iBooks or something else?
You might try uninstalling then re-installing it.I shot a vein in my neck and coughed up a Quaalude.
Lou Reed The Last Shot0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards