🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

off to court help

Options
I’m trying to reclaim £3495 of my charges bank from Barclays bank I’ve sent the letter asking for my charges back within two weeks but got a reply saying “they’ll look in to and get back to me on the 19th march” so I sent the letter , pay within the week or we’re off to court. I’ve heard nothing back and now at the court stage.
I’m going to start court proceedings tonight but I’m getting a little scared, what I want to know is what do I say in court ,things like that etc? Basically I’m just preparing encase it does come to court and if I can get some background then it may just take the edge of going to court

Thanks Chris

Comments

• THE_WORRIER_3
    Options
    Hi, I'm at just the same stage as you and I've no idea how long this takes, what to do and what to say - bit scary I must admit - never been to court in my life - any help you get, would you mind forwarding to me - I too am taking Barclays to Court - other banks have seemed more helpful. I have posted a thread like yours but new to forums so if I get any advise will send to you and if you could do likewise that would be great.

Let's beat the Bank
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family