We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
FB not loading
gerturdeanna
Posts: 4,350 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi all
Recently one of my linked hotmail accounts has been sending out spammy email and to rectify the problem, I have changed my password and run a CCleaner this morning.
The problem I have is that now I can open Facebook but the page has no content and in hotmail I cannot now click to open my inbox in any way.
Can anyone help with what the issue may be and what I can do to solve it?
Thanks
Gert x
Recently one of my linked hotmail accounts has been sending out spammy email and to rectify the problem, I have changed my password and run a CCleaner this morning.
The problem I have is that now I can open Facebook but the page has no content and in hotmail I cannot now click to open my inbox in any way.
Can anyone help with what the issue may be and what I can do to solve it?
Thanks
Gert x
Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
0
Comments
-
Clear out all cookies and cache and that should sort the browser0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards