We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
AVG blocking GMX in Firefox ---FIXED -
Soosieboo
Posts: 679 Forumite
I open GMX in FF everyday and had it open earlier. When I clicked on a little while ago i go the following in red box:
Danger: The AVG Security Toolbar has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.
I disabled linkscanner part of AVG and rebooted but it still brings up the same message.
I can access in IE9 ok..(but I use FF everyday)
UPDATE: I ran full scan again and googled GMX and the link opened and I logged in ok. Seems it was my bookmark at fault!!
Can anyone help? ( if it's any help it also blocks Asda.Photo too)
Danger: The AVG Security Toolbar has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.
I disabled linkscanner part of AVG and rebooted but it still brings up the same message.
I can access in IE9 ok..(but I use FF everyday)
UPDATE: I ran full scan again and googled GMX and the link opened and I logged in ok. Seems it was my bookmark at fault!!
Can anyone help? ( if it's any help it also blocks Asda.Photo too)
Thanks to those that post the comps!!
:j:beer:
:j:beer:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards