We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

App or something to help....

I want to use my iPhone/mac to act as a mapping tool for a route I am cycling. The route covers part of France and I need to know the route together with the hotels booked for each night. What would be the easiest thing to use? I don't need it to be a GPS system, but just a reference so I know where I am going each day and more importantly where I am staying.

Thanks for help.

Comments

  • Dan_Thunder
    Dan_Thunder Posts: 433 Forumite
    Doesn't maps on the iPhone let you plot directions?

    Failing that you can build your own ones and save them in Google maps.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.