We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Could you help visit this streaming site on blu-ray player?

I know this request is odd, but I really need your help.

My wife is from Vietnam and she wants to watch Vietnamese TV channels. This is the website, which includes many main Vietnamese channels:

http://vtc.com.vn

Now we want to buy a blu-ray player, either by Samsung or Sony, which has a full web browser.

However, after doing some research, I still can't determine whether any blu-ray player can support this streaming site as it uses flash.

I would appreciate it deeply if you can type the URL in your blu-ray player and see if it shows any videos. If it does, pls let me know your model so that I can buy it, too.

My sincere thanks,
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.