11+Elite One stop shop for the very best of MSE

Options

Comments

• MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Re threading/eyebrow waxing. Can I ask what do you ask for? Is it like a haircut when you ask for a particular style or do you just sit back hope that they leave you with something reasonable:eek:?
    I don't like the plucked away to nothing thing I see a lot of girls with, but I'm not sure I'd suit the high arched thing.

I've never had my eyebrows "done" professionally cos I'm too scared I'll look overplucked, :o so I'd appreciate any pointers, thanks.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Options
    Re threading/eyebrow waxing. Can I ask what do you ask for? Is it like a haircut when you ask for a particular style or do you just sit back hope that they leave you with something reasonable:eek:?
    I don't like the plucked away to nothing thing I see a lot of girls with, but I'm not sure I'd suit the high arched thing.

I've never had my eyebrows "done" professionally cos I'm too scared I'll look overplucked, :o so I'd appreciate any pointers, thanks.

The usually ask how you want them I don't like the over plucked looked they shape and define them.
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    When i had mine done in India on holiday they just do it to suit you, never had any problems and it only cost about £1 :T:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Miss_Laid
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    When i had mine done in India on holiday they just do it to suit you, never had any problems and it only cost about £1 :T:T:T:T

I am lucky there are so many here to choose from I can pay as little as £2
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    I get my eyebrows and lady garden threaded :D I would never have my eyebrows waxed all that pulling on the delicate eye skin nooooooo, I don't find threading painful at all :)

what the hell is threading! and would you recommend it for my back, sack and crack!!:cool:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • bubbs
    Options
    Here i have them waxed, but still hurts lol and been having them done about 10 years
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    what the hell is threading! and would you recommend it for my back, sack and crack!!:cool:
    pmsl :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Options

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • cloz
    cloz Posts: 308 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Evening Elite! Horrible day today in Kent weather wise. Did have a good Tesco free day in Bluewater though, spent my Dwell voucher, picked up some Hotel Chocolat with voucher ;) got some good deals in Boots with ACM vouchers and picked up loads of whoopsies in Waitrose!
    Chocolate always makes me feel better!
  • Miss_Laid
    Options

It just hair removal and yes I would recommend it for your BSC :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeHYNt-rl4
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure