New BBC One Gardening Series

Options
A new gardening series for BBC One, will transform gardens (or outside spaces) for good causes and is interested in hearing about outside spaces which need transforming where money is not available to complete the project.

In particular, they would like to highlight the sacrifice and immeasurable support offered by the families of Servicemen and women - and would like to hear about any garden/outside space projects that are for, or spearheaded by, Service families. Maybe a charity that runs holiday homes for Service families which have no usable outside space, or maybe a passionate group of Army wives who are desperate for provide a less formal memorial space than say the National Memorial Arboretum.

If you know of a deserving space please e-mail: [EMAIL="zara.akester@renegadepictures.co.uk"]zara.akester@renegadepictures.co.uk[/EMAIL] or telephone: 0207 449 3212. A decision will be made by end-May with work taking place in July.
"Official Organisation Representative
I am the official organisation representative of the Army Familes Federation (AFF). MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE"

Comments

• savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Gardener's world are currently doing a gardening project on a army base with wifes/kids involved. I think its a great idea to get more into wonderful world of gardening not only makes the place look better than wasted land/grass but such a great way to get a community involved and rewarding too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure