Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Options

Comments

• andthethreebears
    Options
    Tupperware reduced by 70% - I bought a pink 3 tub set for £2.50
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    autumngirl wrote: »
    Was it the bird mugs you bought? I recently bought some at £7.50 so am just wondering if the price has come down even further!

I had another look yesterday & the bird set is the only one not reduced further in my S. I even asked for a price check, thinking they might not have got around to labelling them, but sadly, still the same price :(
  • angelzanna786
    Options
    Chris25 wrote: »
    I had another look yesterday & the bird set is the only one not reduced further in my S. I even asked for a price check, thinking they might not have got around to labelling them, but sadly, still the same price :(

Birds ones, keep calm ones and V&A ones all reduced in mine.
  • KayeCee_2
    Options
    I picked up a Vtech Toot Toot helicopter today half price down to £2.99...
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got 1 box of the Kew Garden Mugs for £6, very nice.
    Asked them to see if any stock in area.
    Computer showed stock in 3 shops, but when they rang, non of them had any, even though 1 was showing 7 Cases.
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Elljay wrote: »
    Were they marked up as 10p or did it just go through the till like that? TIA

The sel was at 10p so no guess work needed :) and they had loads but i guess unless you were looking for them which i was you wouldnt pay much attention to the price tickets
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Got the last box of Keep Calm mugs. But no luck with the Sum Maid raisins - my branch had a generic version in stock so must have cleared the brand.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • fm123
    fm123 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    autumngirl wrote: »
    Was it the bird mugs you bought? I recently bought some at £7.50 so am just wondering if the price has come down even further!

Yeah, four mugs each with a different wild bird on it, I think one was a kingfisher
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    fm123 wrote: »
    Yeah, four mugs each with a different wild bird on it, I think one was a kingfisher

they must be ultra-popular in my supermarket - that's the only reason I can think of that the birds ones haven't been reduced further to £4.50 like the other sets :(
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Chris25 wrote: »
    they must be ultra-popular in my supermarket - that's the only reason I can think of that the birds ones haven't been reduced further to £4.50 like the other sets :(

I haven't found them for less than £7.50 either. Still a bargain though!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback