We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

SUN HOLIDAYS £15 April 2012 Code Words

12357…51

Comments

  • Two codes in today's paper
    Hols
    Barn
    So that's four collected.
  • elitelady
    elitelady Posts: 108 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    codes so far are

    priority code is WISH
    KIDS
    HOLS
    BARN
  • catgirl06
    catgirl06 Posts: 84 Forumite
    Hi

    Do you please have Saturdays Code word? I forgot to buy the paper as I was rushing between home and hospital as my nephew arrived bumpily into this world!! Please help me

    Thanks

    Saturdays code word was.....kids
  • so the booking line opens before the 26th?? yeah? :-)
  • Bubbles44
    Bubbles44 Posts: 60 Forumite
    queenietb wrote: »
    so the booking line opens before the 26th?? yeah? :-)

    The booking line usually opens the day/evening before the published date. There is then a mass group effort by everybody as we try to guess the last code word.
  • It usually opens the night before – so that will be wed 25th: that’s only 3 days away, not long before we get cracking the last code. If I get home from work before the last code is cracked I will help guess the last code. Any more helpers out there?


    Does anyone have any code (excel spreadsheet) for cracking the last code

    :j:j:j
  • ooh it all sounds very exciting! lol! may have to join in!
    :j
  • Bubbles44
    Bubbles44 Posts: 60 Forumite
    It usually opens the night before – so that will be wed 25th: that’s only 3 days away, not long before we get cracking the last code. If I get home from work before the last code is cracked I will help guess the last code. Any more helpers out there?


    Does anyone have any code (excel spreadsheet) for cracking the last code

    :j:j:j

    Ditto!!! I will join in (after work, the school run and swimming lesson :() if the code hasn't been cracked. I'm starting to feel the excitement already!!! :rotfl:
  • queenietb wrote: »
    ooh it all sounds very exciting! lol! may have to join in!
    :j

    The more people the better!!!!
    :j:j:j
  • Been looking for this all day – FOUND IT!!!
    I’ve been looking on posts for the Sun Holidays in June this year and found a link to the 8 worded Sun Web Checker excel spread sheet, it should make cracking the last code light work. But because I'm a newbie this site won't allow me to post links!!! If someone wants me to send via email please reply with your email address.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.