Army movements

edited 16 April 2012 at 6:06PM in UK armed forces MoneySaving
3 replies 1.1K views
fdennis07fdennis07 Forumite
2 Posts
edited 16 April 2012 at 6:06PM in UK armed forces MoneySaving
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about ** reg moving to ****** and ** reg to ********?

Are you entitled to any financial help with regards to moving home?

Thanks for any comments


  • Mark148Mark148 Forumite
    82 Posts
    If an assignment order has been issued then you will be entitled to a movement package and disturbance allowance at public expense. For further clarification speak to your Admin Office.
  • Alias_OmegaAlias_Omega Forumite
    7.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    As above. JSP 752 is the reference for Disturbance Allowance and rates available.

    I have removed the names from your original post. These answers if available online are most likely to be found on speciaist websites such as Arrse etc.


  • GlynDGlynD PPR
    10.9K Posts
    OP If this were happening in my regt then full information would be available from the Orderly Room for singlies and same, plus Familes/Welfare Office for pads. If notice to move has been posted on Part 2 Orders then everybody should be geared up and ready with the information. Have you tried these avenues?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools