We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

11+ Elite Coupon-Crazy Glitching Mega-Bargainhunters. Part II

1…942943945947948…971

Comments

  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Has anyone got their pricecheck through today yet? I put one in last night about 9pm and no email yet. (I've tried resubmitting too)

    Oh and the Age Perfect wipes work fine for jtd - £2.70 back.

    Not had my Sunday ones thru yet...
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    nikkilala wrote: »
    Glad your back on form;)



    I want one, due you think it would freeze till my birthday in August:cool::cool::cool::cool:I lurrrrrrrrve pink too!:rotfl::rotfl:

    What date in August?
  • MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Not had my Sunday ones thru yet...


    Oh dear, don't like the sound of that. I hope it's not a repeat of the other week :(.

    It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Has anyone got their pricecheck through today yet? I put one in last night about 9pm and no email yet. (I've tried resubmitting too)

    Oh and the Age Perfect wipes work fine for jtd - £2.70 back.

    I put in half a dozen womblers yesterday afternoon and nothings come back yet.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • dreamerbea wrote: »
    Tesco have a couple of different packs of cleansing wipes..........hth

    Yes it did, thanks! :)
  • micabenson
    micabenson Posts: 278 Forumite
    edited 23 April 2012 at 6:49PM
    Being a non expert in ladies L'oreal products, can someone give me a link or piccy of the items I'm best off buying with the £2.50 L'oreal vouchers please?

    Also are any of the other vouchers worth printing or are the products expensive anyway? I have £1.50 off mens moisturiser and £2 off a caresse lipstick (its not really my colour though!).

    for the mens..

    This is ok for £3.50 with voucher in T's http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=252724838

    or the gel for £3.00 with voucher at A's
    L'Oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Moisturising Gel (50ml)(sorry no link)
    They are usually a bit of a rip off anyway but I prefer the £3.50 one
  • emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Hi everyone, hope you've all had good day. about to read back for todays posts. feels weird-i've gone 2 days without going into T's, spent part of day at work thinking of reasons to stroll over to T's and have a look round:o

    morning peeps. i wont be around much this week. i am busy working. 4 school appeals today, 3 tomorrow, 4 wednesday and 3 fri.

    I'm starting to feel little nervous, i'm due to find out friday which school DS1 has gotten into.
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Tried re-entering yesterday wombles but still no luck, oh well will chear myself up with dinner soon balsamic veg yummy :)
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • ShelleyM_2
    ShelleyM_2 Posts: 91 Forumite
    Evening all!!

    Before i go back and catch up just thought i would share that Palmolive coupons worked in Sainsbobs this evening no trouble.

    See you later :j
  • artypaws
    artypaws Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    micabenson wrote: »
    for the mens..

    This is ok for £3.50 with voucher in T's http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=252724838

    or the gel for £3.00 with voucher at A's
    L'Oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Moisturising Gel (50ml)(sorry no link)
    They are usually a bit of a rip off anyway but I prefer the £3.50 one

    thanks - I know hubs has bought some l'oreal in the past will have to check see what it was and if it is worth stocking up
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.