Ebico telephone

Options
Hi,

I got a courtesy call today from Ebico as I am switching to them for gas, and I'm sure the caller said something about them also doing a telephone service.

I was going to ask about it but I got sidetracked talking about the boiler c/h insurance which I doin't need as my brother and dad are heating engineers.

Has anyone else heard of Ebico Telephone service, or anyone have it.

Or was I just hearing things?

Comments

• utilitybroker
    Options
    As far as i am aware they dont have a telephone product,unless its very new.

If your looking for cheaper phone bills have you read this helpful post.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=1598074&postcount=4
  • computerwoman
    computerwoman Posts: 4,075 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I think they were on about the free telephone support they have.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What telephone support will I have?[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have chosen Scottish & Southern Energy (S&SE) as our utility partner for EQUIGAS and EQUIPOWER. S&SE consistently score the highest in polls of customer service amongst domestic energy suppliers. With your welcome pack you will receive full details of the telephone support available to customers. This includes a telephone service for customers to report their own meter reads, billing enquiry service and customer service line. And if you have any doubts, you can always phone our own enquiry line.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hope this helps[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cw
    ps: I hope you will be as happy as I am with ebico.
    I signed up to them last august 2006 my first gas bill was £9 my second £60 and my first electric bill was £130 I haven't had anymore at the moment but I am more than happy with them.

[/FONT]

Pls be nice to all MSer's
    There's no such thing as a stupid question, and even if you disagree courtesy helps.
    Tomorrow never come's as today is yesterday and tomorrow is today:confused:

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW MSer's:xmastree:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family