Boots Product Testing Panel

Options

Comments

• screamy
    screamy Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Silver glitter nail polish on mine today.
    Wins in 2010: Family ticket to Blue Reef Aquarium in Portsmouth, L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara.

** Thank you to all comp posters! **
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    Through the post today my sister and I received samples of Black Mascara to test before we are sent a online survey to complete. :j
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I received the mascara today too - first thing in ages!
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I received a mascara today, too. :D
  • cheerfulness4
    Options
    arghhh I received today that lip gloss that irritates your lips to make them plump up. How did I not notice that when I signed up. I hated trialling it last time and its as bad this time round. :(
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    arghhh I received today that lip gloss that irritates your lips to make them plump up. How did I not notice that when I signed up. I hated trialling it last time and its as bad this time round.

This lip gloss is quite mild compared to the one that really made your lips tingle, I think many only used it once or twice. I got this new one but the crimped seal is split so the stuff oozes everywhere :(
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 November 2012 at 11:55AM
    Options
    Meadows wrote: »
    This lip gloss is quite mild compared to the one that really made your lips tingle, I think many only used it once or twice. I got this new one but the crimped seal is split so the stuff oozes everywhere :(

I must just have sensitive lips then meadows cos this ones just as bad as the last one for me. I only put a tiny bit on as I was weary after the last time and it was awful. Had to wash it off after 3 or 4 mins. :(

And its a horrible colour and texture again.
    Hark at me moaning about a freebie. :p
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I must just have sensitive lips then meadows cos this ones just as bad as the last one for me. I only put a tiny bit on as I was weary after the last time and it was awful. Had to wash it off after 3 or 4 mins. And its a horrible colour and texture again. Hark at me moaning about a freebie.

I had to let my daughter test the last one as I could not wear it and had to wiped it straight off, at least this one (when not ooozing out of the tube) is wearable for me :) (I tested a lip crayon that was very pale and thought 'could have been a better colour' ;)).

This one is Soap & Glory's extra-strength collagen plumping lip gloss.
    Plumping gloss (Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump)with circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL (natural plant oil infusion) SUPERFIL nanovectors that explode in volume up to 10X when applied to your lips, and VISIVOLUM immediate effect lip filler.
    :eek: Don't give it to Angelina Jolie :D Can't say it plumps mine up just tingles
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    I received an e-mail inviting me to a Facial Glycolic Peel Kit Home User Trial
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I received an e-mail inviting me to a Facial Glycolic Peel Kit Home User Trial

Yes, I received this, too.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure