Boots Product Testing Panel

Options

Comments

• maiden_scotland
    Options
    sunfield91 wrote: »
    I totally agree, ite relatively easy to see some of the improvements, but i find it difficult to guess the before and after ages. Is anyone else finding this?

I'm still struggling through it :eek: finding very difficult due to the "style" of photos and due to the fact it goes back to the same women during various stages of the survey
  • Emuchops
    Emuchops Posts: 799 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Man alive, just finished it. Don't want to see the another, ahem, 'mature' lady's chops for some time!!!
  • Zeusiblue
    Zeusiblue Posts: 298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Finding the photographic trial very difficult it's difficult to guess age and i am only up to 45 !!:eek:
  • cheerfulness4
    Options
    I thought that was an easy £15! Very long but not so bad. Now I'm going to wait till the offers come in and stock up on essentials. :)
  • suel328
    suel328 Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Finally completed the assessment I totally agree, it's relatively easy to see some of the improvements, but find it difficult to guess the before and after ages especially after lots of photos with repeated photos of the same group of ladies.
    Looking forward to receive the £15 voucher to reward myself for the hard work!
  • tealeaves
    tealeaves Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    Is an email from [EMAIL="try.free.products@boots.com"]try.free.products@boots.com[/EMAIL] legit?
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    tealeaves wrote: »
    Is an email from [EMAIL="try.free.products@boots.com"]try.free.products@boots.com[/EMAIL] legit?
    The e-mail address I get from them is evaluation.suite@boots.co.uk
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options

I would say NO, it's not legit!!

I'm sure I've had similar emails in the past for testing apple products [EMAIL="try.free.products@apple.com"]try.free.products@apple.com[/EMAIL]

delete!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It's legit, I contacted Boots and they confirmed it
    29 Sep
    to: me

Hello Kirsty

Thank you for contacting Boots about the recent email that you received.

I can confirm that the email that you received from try.free.products@boots.com is a legitimate email from Boots.com. If you wish to take part you can reply to the email with the information requested.

Thanks again for contacting us. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0845 070 8090 quoting reference number 10518555.

Kind Regards

Kelly May
    Boots Customer Care.

Did you get the email about the Zaggora Hot Pants as well?
  • tealeaves
    tealeaves Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, thanks all. Yes, I contacted them too and got told its legit. Do you think they are confused too? I can't understand why the email address is boots.com when they use .co.uk.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback