The Business Box - useful for new businesses?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
43.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
Please note that I know nothing about this scheme, but I spotted it in the local paper and thought it might be of interest to those starting new businesses. It's called The Business Box, and for £3000 you get a computer (with software!) and laser printer, online computer courses, and consultancy. Plus internet and website options, e-commerce, stuff like that. You'll have to go and look for yourself, too late for me to be reading small print!

I know £3000 is a lot of dosh for a new business, but maybe if you were going to have to buy a new computer or printer anyway, and want some of the other options they're offering, it might be a cost-effective way of doing it.
Still knitting!
Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals