The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations on the house littlesheepy!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Congratulations on the house littlesheepy!

Thanks very much! Every penny counts even more now :)
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks very much! Every penny counts even more now :)

Doesnt it just, am hoping that by the time the (ex)OH comes home in October I'll be in a position to finally leave for my own place but feels like I'm spending a small fortune at the moment on household stuff for the current place as the cheap rubbish we (or rather I from survey earnings/vouchers) bought finally falls apart. Don't think at the moment I'll ever be buying my own place but renting somewhere that isnt a total dive would be nice (I love where I am now but no chance I can afford it on my salary).
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • lobbyludd
    lobbyludd Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I am seriously going to give up with today's target. I have just been through all the survey links on all the survey offer walls and have been DSQ from all of them.

72./.140 = a possible 23 rounds of sbtv ... Hmm

me too cally, i'm on 74: nothing "free" left to sign up for and payment wall keeps telling me I've already completed the surveys, which I haven't. I may persevere until 100, as I've joined one of the survey sites which takes "about" a day to credit for 40ish, and if it comes in before 8am fab, if not fair enough, but I'm not staying up till 2am chasing a few sbs tonight.

well doen to everyone who has persevered though: hats off to you!:T
    :AA/give up smoking (done) :)
  • happysquirrel
    Options
    lucyloo99 wrote: »
    i was just wondering whats the most SBs ppl have got in one day (coz im nosy i guess:p)

For me it 264 (only been doing it a week tho):j

Anyone else want to share :cool:

My record is 812 :D Got a little bit carried away with doing tasks that day...

One point off my next voucher now thanks to that 100 point survey earlier, just waiting for my sbtv meter to fill up again :)
  • leoniestacy
    Options
    what tasks does everyone do? i normally do the daily 4points but the others look hard?
    £2014 in 2014 challenge v-£30 c-£176.23 £201.23/£2014
    cs-£46.51 ms-£40 slp-14.32 sb-£30 TCB -£35 gm-£30 dy-£50
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    81./.140

I'm done for the day
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    I've not looked into doing tasks yet (still a newbie and learning! lol) but are they hard? Do you get a good payout? Are there any that anyone would recommend? Just wondering as I may get into those too - would love to get my 2nd voucher by the weekend :)
  • jiggles85
    Options
    Hi everyone I've been looking at this thread for a while now and I started swagbucks about a week ago. Can anyone tell me about the sbtv my iPhone won't let me watch the videos on the website and my computer only let's me watch certain ones and the swagbucks meter thing doesn't move. What is the app called for the iPhone does anyone know? I have 171 swag bucks in a week and no where near as much as everyone else. Please help :-)
    Sept 2014 £10 a day challenge £80/300
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today's target is 100, that's better
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income