The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have a toshiba laptop, love it. But I don't know how much it cost, I was given it by student finance. I had a dell one before and it was rubbish!

Swagging is ... just... bleh today.

119/130
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    guys my trusted surveys are back on for those also been having issues have a look. Just got one for 50sb. :-) xx
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    code out - widget
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Code out - swidget
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,413 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Daily survey AND another PL survey done, just got booted from a third PL one for Uni graduates (cos I don't want to work in IT, engineering or retail!) but I'm at over 300 SB for the day so :D Now I need to do some of the other stuff I've been meaning to do on my laptop recently, like designing posters for a uni marketing project or signing up to Textbroker... or updating my blog...
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Finally made it through the 130 barrier, with my first search result of the day. Today's been hard work. Match.com didn't credit, as others have said....(I did it first thing today)

This month's going more slowly than expected. I redeemed five AGCs in the first three days of the month; my current balance is only 1680 :( Might have to hit SBTV overnight...
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Swagbucks UK

Hey guys! Trusted Surveys are down on Firefox and Safari. Will let you know once this issue is resolved!
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just done a trusted survey on the Olympics and the final screen said the reward would remain pending for 2 to 6 weeks. I also did a survey on Trial Pay which took me quite a while and the final screen said sorry you don't qualify. I had answered a considerable number of questions and this is just taking the p**s. The daily survey is usually pretty good and the PL surveys.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Options
    Well Channel 4 will always be better than ITV in my eyes from now on after it payed out 50sb after a very short survey
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    flump345 wrote: »
    Hello every one,

I was hoping some one could help me. I am not nearly as good as some of you on this site. I am trying to claim my first amazon voucher but it keeps telling me invalid postcode!>?!:mad:

My post code is definately right, so has any one got any ideas please?:D

TIA X

Don't know if this has been answered but you need to go to your account settings and add your full address and then you can order your voucher :) x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport