• Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Just won 33 swag bucks for a search :O
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bonus bucks have landed from SS promotion but not showing on SwagMom meter, haven't checked to see if this is an error or not.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Aw thanks so much for your lovely comments guys!! I just love being able to share my little bit of know how with people so they can earn a bit extra, and it helps me to keep motivated too. Aw i've gone all shy now :o:o lol.......

With regard the swag mom thing i think what you are saying is right - it will go to someone with a huge downline or something - tbh i haven't even read the blurb about it yet :rotfl: anyway for anyone who does want to vote for me my swaggers name is ellie70 and thanks just for considering me for it - thats so lovely of you all xxxxxx

Right then, stop embarrassing me :rotfl: and lets get swaggering :D I see the target is for 80 today - i quite like having the targets to work towards and well it will get us all those lovely vouchers or paypal payments :D

What's everyone saving up for? I think i will aim for a new chair for my craft room (well what will be my craft room once i get it emptied :rotfl::rotfl:)

Happy swaggering to you all xxx
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • chankie888
    Options
    80 target is your own personal target?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    80 target is for the SwagMom promo
  • emmaglet
    emmaglet Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

With regard the swag mom thing i think what you are saying is right - it will go to someone with a huge downline or something - tbh i haven't even read the blurb about it yet :rotfl: anyway for anyone who does want to vote for me my swaggers name is ellie70 and thanks just for considering me for it - thats so lovely of you all xxxxxx

I've nominated you :)
    I like to make money
    Best wins: £3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, £250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

:j Make £10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida! :j
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't a great swag day for me (and my phone can't pick up my wifi upstairs which makes doing the SBTV mobile annoying) but the spring sprint bonus was a nice boost making my total for the day 313 :D.

Personally I think the whole bonus votes for this set of challenges seems a bit like a cop out from SB, but I'll happily to vote for Ellie. Plus they apparently will give out swagbucks for voting too so win-win.

(I suspect the winner will be one of the swagbucks facebook regulars, about half the regular sb users use that page for help and advice, or maybe someone with a major US money savvy type blog).

Is anyone else's search not bringing anything up no one's mentioned it that I've seen so maybe it's just me, but unless all mention of yahoo, AOL and my bank have disappeared from the internet there's something wrong with mine.
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My searches are working fine fracturedsun?

The new challenge isn't great - but I have now read the terms more fully, and it seems that for every 2 times you vote, you get 1 SB. You get 10 votes per day you hit target. The first target of 50 was worth it for 5 Bonus SBs (similar to the 15 we got for the last promotion on 150, still 10% but with no hope of being doubled!). However as they increase the targets, it will be less and less worth trying to hit them.
  • slm6002
    slm6002 Posts: 3,721 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks everyone for support and advise. I just redeemed my 1st voucher for the month. Last time it took around 4 months to get my first so thank you again :) Will see what i can do by end of the month :)
    Me, DD1 18, DS 16, DD2 13, Debt Free 04/18, Single Mum since 11/19
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »
    My searches are working fine fracturedsun?

The new challenge isn't great - but I have now read the terms more fully, and it seems that for every 2 times you vote, you get 1 SB. You get 10 votes per day you hit target. The first target of 50 was worth it for 5 Bonus SBs (similar to the 15 we got for the last promotion on 150, still 10% but with no hope of being doubled!). However as they increase the targets, it will be less and less worth trying to hit them.

My personal target is at least 167 a day anyway so I will probably reach them anyway, but without the double bonus if you hit them all I won't be upset if I miss one.

I'll put in a support ticket on the searches I think then, thanks DreamerV.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure