The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    GILL635 wrote: »
    Wow guys, everyone's done so well. I need to work out my targets, but can we please keep this going when we have finished the Spring game on there ???

I've loved being able to chat with everyone, and share hints and tips

xxx

Absolutely :D this thread will be the swaggers central on MSE soon :D xxxxx

Oh and has everyone seen the code????? check on your home page and on the top announcement board check out what it says on the spring sprint last day tab :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • GILL635
    GILL635 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »
    Swag code out :) 5 SB, on the homepage but I couldn't find it. It's according to the widget.

What is this widget everyone keeps going on about ? I feel like I'm missing out lol

xxx
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    What is this widget everyone keeps going on about ? I feel like I'm missing out lol

xxx

Go right to the bottom of the homepage and under the promote list the widget is the bottom one :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I've got 55SW so far with the code, am hoping I'll actually manage to qualify for a survey later as am off out for the evening now, don't think it'll be too much of a late one but I've said that before and rolled home in a very messy state!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The widget is useful as it tells you when there's a code out. I got one for my igoogle page (originally I didn't get one as I was worried I'd have to plaster it across facebook or similar).
  • GILL635
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    I've got 55SW so far with the code, am hoping I'll actually manage to qualify for a survey later as am off out for the evening now, don't think it'll be too much of a late one but I've said that before and rolled home in a very messy state!

Have a fabulous night! Messy is the best

xxx
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »

My only hope is that littlesheepy manages to miraculously get a 60SB bonus for searching, which shows on my account too! I can't seem to get another search bonus today myself.

Hmm... I hope i can but highly doubt it too! I'll get searching!
  • GILL635
    Options
    I'm determined to hit the Spring Target today, as I've missed it all but 1 day! I'm really gutted about it too, as I only missed 1 day on the last challenge.

Does anyone think they'll do another promotion like the last 2 ?

xxx
  • DreamerV
    Options
    Hmm... I hope i can but highly doubt it too! I'll get searching!

Hehehehe no pressure! Jk, I managed with a 70SB survey. Still frustrated it won't show on spring meter. That shows 95 just now. They better be true to their word! :)
  • DreamerV
    Options
    I'm determined to hit the Spring Target today, as I've missed it all but 1 day! I'm really gutted about it too, as I only missed 1 day on the last challenge.

Does anyone think they'll do another promotion like the last 2 ?

xxx

I reckon they will, as even though they'll be given out loads of prizes/vouchers, they'll get a huge influx of people signing up other people, and a buzz about them going round the net - well worth it for them. They must rake it in from the sponsor companies!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure