The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My personal goal has now become just 50sb a day. It's taking up too much time otherwise. I know this is only worth around 25p but I've already earned 53 sb today so don't need to go chasing codes all day. I can see this would be fun for lots of people though so go for it and good luck. I'll get paid about every three weeks if I choose Paypal.
    Other earnings today so far total £1.15 from various surveys so it makes sense for me to go for the things that pay best. (Only £1.15 to go until a £40 payout from Onepoll.)
    I've also been out for a good walk with the dogs, been shopping in Asda and will be off to dog training classes soon. Talk about easy come easy go!
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm really struggling today with no surveys or videos to watch :( i've had to resort to the tv channels!
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • flapper000
    Options
    Great.:(

So just another site where you get ignored if you aren't in the "in-crowd".
    Thanks for the help guys........I'll delete my membership & leave you to your private chat then.
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    flapper000 wrote: »

Thanks for the help guys........I'll delete my membership & leave you to your private chat then.

Eh, no need to be rude, i replied and quoted a message from you earlier but you ignored me i think!
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Sorry, must have missed your questions :( Will look back over the thread now....

(I'm bad for clicking thanks to mark my place in the thread and skimreading...)
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Answers in bold:
    Oh dear,I'm not very good at this. HELP !

What is SP ? SponsorPay - go to Special Offers and it's one of the options
    Where are all those surveys to be found ? (and are they for a short time only?) You can do Trusted Surveys or sometimes they will be in the special offers tab. There's a daily survey on the homepage too.
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Options

Your first post was 1 hour and 45 minutes ago.

I was intending to reply. Although as I'm at work, didn't have time to spend a while offering a little advice.

I will though take 5 minutes to write now because you post has annoyed me.

How dam rude! I tell you what. Try reading the first post of this thread since it gives you all the ways to make SB.

Then try reading through a few posts.

TBH I don't know what SP is, and there is more than one section of surveys on the site.

Try having a look around, and since patience isn't your strong point I would suggest SB isn't for you.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think the problem is that a lot of people are posting on this thread very frequently. Posts get swallowed up in a very short time so that the people who are best able to help tend to miss them if they go away for a few hours. Other people may see questions but they don't necessarily feel qualified to help.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    SP was actually Superpoints cos I wrote it

Just under 10 mins left for the 6sb code from twitter
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone here is great, I was new at the start of June and everybody has talked to me and helped me. I haven't been feeling well today so haven't been on much so haven''t even seen your questions, would have replied given half a chance.
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income