🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    glad it's not just me. It does really get me frustrated, I get they need to hit targets but in my view there is NEVER a need to throw someone out after doing the survey and then asking the questions about house and income and then saying sorry you do not fit. Erm but u took the info!

i would feel a lot happier if they gave u a few sb to say sorry because you are still putting the effort in.

I do not mind getting dq after 2-3 questions when they ask about you first. :-) Ahh well one at last achieved that is the first time in days and days. Actually left it for 3 days because there was nothing left to tick lol.

At last :-) x
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 June 2012 at 10:34PM
    Options
    Anybody else struggling to get onto the Swagbucks website? I just keep getting a 'too many redirect's' error message. MY SBTV app is working tho...

Edit: working now :)
  • gothrockchic1
    gothrockchic1 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Well I didn't think I was going to make my target today but I did after an easy survey I claimed another voucher! :D
  • LauraCow
    LauraCow Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    345 sb today :D Makes up from the past couple of awful days. Nearly at £25 Paypal.
    Bubblews: &LauraCow
  • dingdongavon
    Options
    For some reason I have stopped getting notifications when someone posts on this thread, so I have missed loads of chatting :(

Have claimed my 5 voucher since starting in May so that is good, but am finding it a bit harder now that I have used up most of the good free things.

Took ages to qualify for a survey today and didn't think I would get to target at all, but have only 13 sb to get so will watch lots of SBTV to get there I think.

Has anyone got the free sim cards for SB? Do you have to use it when it comes or can I just get one for the SB?
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    I got four surveys today totalling 253SB, earned a total of 316SB today! :D

Makes me feel a bit better about not being credited that 220SB for those two surveys yesterday; can't wait until tomorrow when I can submit a ticket for them!
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Has anyone got the free sim cards for SB? Do you have to use it when it comes or can I just get one for the SB?

No you don't have to use it. I ordered one and it was credited right away. Since it arrived I didn't even open the envelope, I'm not even sure where it is right now!
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    11sb code up on facebook
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,122 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    code out on Facebook,they have reached 1.1 million likes.
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    No you don't have to use it. I ordered one and it was credited right away. Since it arrived I didn't even open the envelope, I'm not even sure where it is right now!

Thanks for the tip! I'll give them a go. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport