The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    wibblehead wrote: »
    Lots of 4sb vids on homepage - just keep reloading!

Have hit today's target thanks to these videos!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    camis wrote: »
    Have hit today's target thanks to these videos!

They are not crediting for me .. watched them about 7 times so far and been stuck on 451 sb since 11 this morning :-/ eek going to try some tv see if that credits .. games have

Anyone had this happen before where videos from main screen on a delay?

xx
  • Torialou78
    Options
    want to cry 45 mins into a 30sb survey and their system crashed on me :-(
  • gothrockchic1
    gothrockchic1 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    They are not crediting for me .. watched them about 7 times so far and been stuck on 451 sb since 11 this morning :-/ eek going to try some tv see if that credits .. games have

Anyone had this happen before where videos from main screen on a delay?

xx

Mine got a bit stuck earlier on today just come out the site for a few mins it will sort itself out x
  • gothrockchic1
    Options

It may still pay out contact them I'm sure they'll pay you something! It worked for me!
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Was it the Oxford political one. Took me FOREVER.
  • Torialou78
    Options
    It may still pay out contact them I'm sure they'll pay you something! It worked for me!

Having a right old day .. I have messaged both but I messaged yesterday regarding issues as well. Feel like I am sending them to many tickets :-( feel awful but so many not crediting it's getting a bit worrying. Anyone else have a mac and have issues?

They survey was about politics and immigration spent forever on it and it just clicked from the middle of the survey to the beginning page again. No time to get a screen shot because I still had a section and a half to complete lol

All the videos on the main screen are being credited if I go into supersonic but they are not showing in my account. I had an offer on the same page not work yesterday. But finding it very hard to hit level with no videos and no surveys lol. Think I can get the 40sb from searches games etc lol. I wonder if there is a paid or free subscription I can do for a one off. xx
  • Torialou78
    Options
    lika_86 wrote: »
    Was it the Oxford political one. Took me FOREVER.

yeh think so went onto immigration? I was onto section 4.:(:( It was going so slow to load as well then just crashed. I do not mind a 5 min one but OMG I was already on 45 mins. Not angry just a bit pah. I know it happens, computers will be computers.

I think I deserve a cuppa break lol.

xxx
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Does anybody else get the video on supersonic ads for Ghost recon that says is 1 minute 10. But when it starts to plays it's 23 minutes long??
  • gothrockchic1
    Options
    Having a right old day .. I have messaged both but I messaged yesterday regarding issues as well. Feel like I am sending them to many tickets :-( feel awful but so many not crediting it's getting a bit worrying. Anyone else have a mac and have issues?

They survey was about politics and immigration spent forever on it and it just clicked from the middle of the survey to the beginning page again. No time to get a screen shot because I still had a section and a half to complete lol

All the videos on the main screen are being credited if I go into supersonic but they are not showing in my account. I had an offer on the same page not work yesterday. But finding it very hard to hit level with no videos and no surveys lol. Think I can get the 40sb from searches games etc lol. I wonder if there is a paid or free subscription I can do for a one off. xx

After a video has played give it five minutes and then click on the arrow next to your points total it should refresh if not after 15 minutes contact them. I have contacted them loads on some surveys they have said its not our server not our fault but they have done it a few times as goodwill x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure