The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Options
    Well Ive had a really good couple of days, Managed to get up to 766 now :)
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Options
    Ok, before I post I just want to make people fully aware how bad it is that i'm THAT organised (I blame having a poor memory).

Done a little spreadsheet. Can be printed off and handwritten if you prefer, or use it live and the formula will calculate your points for you.

Hopefully the link will work. Fingers crossed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7e3ihmujbdwely/Swagbucks.xls
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    I can't find anything to do today, it keeps telling me there are no surveys, and for the last couple of days, when I click on NOSO, I don't get the normal flow chart and aren't getting any SBs for it. I've only earned 6 SB so far today :( Three days in and I'm still only on 197 SB.

MissSarahLeigh, I love your spreadsheet, I'm a bit of a spreadsheet fiend myself ;D
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    LannieDuck wrote: »
    I had that problem too. Haven't bothered to try it again.

Came back this morning and they've been added now, must have just been a delay.
  • workinmummy
    workinmummy Posts: 1,479 Forumite
    edited 15 May 2012 at 2:07PM
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've been with Swagbucks for about 18 months, but only just realised it's potential for earning at the end of last year.

I'm currently up to £50.00 in amazon vouchers and i've already spent another £30, even though i'm supposed to be saving them for Christmas.
    So my average is around £20 a month. But i'd be more than happy with £10.

I've got 113 points so far today and i'm sitting at 893 swagbucks. Enough to cash in another amazon voucher, but i'm sad and like to have a healthy balance so that I have at least a hundred bucks towards the next one and starting all over again doesn't seem to bad.

I'm also gutted I don't have an android phone, no swagbucks tv is the only drawback to my beloved iphone :(
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Yay, just did the daily survey for 70 SB, my total for today is 119 SB so far, my best yet by a long way :)
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    Just tried a couple of surveys off one of the offer walls - glad I screened out of both of them fairly quickly, as when I did, I was taken to a domain parking site, looks like the site hosting the surveys had gone under! So if I'd wasted my time completing both surveys, I doubt I'd have got the bucks for either of them. Aren't Swagbucks meant to check stuff like this out instead of whacking any old crap up on their site?
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    Ive earned over 100 swaggys today, mostly form the videos, and a 26 point search win.:j
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Options
    Well have just checked in for my first £5 amazon gift card, Not bad for 2 days work, Have been really lucky with the surveys today though :)
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • DizzyBrunetteGirl
    Options

Done a little spreadsheet. Can be printed off and handwritten if you prefer, or use it live and the formula will calculate your points for you.

Hopefully the link will work. Fingers crossed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7e3ihmujbdwely/Swagbucks.xls

MissSarahLeigh, I love your spreadsheet, I'm a bit of a spreadsheet fiend myself ;D

Gotta love a good spreadsheet :) Also an Excel geek... will be using, many thanks MSL :T

Also, love Dropbox, it's one of my new favourite things :)
    CC1 0%: [STRIKE]£6695[/STRIKE] £1432 CC2 0%: [STRIKE]£772[/STRIKE] £902 :(L1 5.2%: [STRIKE]£9067[/STRIKE] £0 :DL2 0%: [STRIKE] £5500[/STRIKE] £900 L3: [STRIKE]£700[/STRIKE] £0 :DL4: [STRIKE]£145[/STRIKE] £0 :DOD: [STRIKE]£100[/STRIKE] £100 :(Total: £3,334
    Light Bulb Moment: March 2010 ~ Debt Free Date: January 2014
    Revised Debt Free Date: August 2013 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family