• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    code out - facebook
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Options
    Have just started doing this but have been getting screened out on all the surveys :(,

Am currently on 88 Swag Points, Is this good going? Whats the average points gained on a regular day?
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Does anybody know when the bonus swagbucks from the swagmums contest will be added to our accounts? I thought it would probably be today (it said after the contest ends, and the winners were announced yesterday).
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nickv1.0 wrote: »
    Have just started doing this but have been getting screened out on all the surveys :(,

Am currently on 88 Swag Points, Is this good going? Whats the average points gained on a regular day?

I barely ever manage to get through a survey - maybe once a month. I think if you don't have children, that's a lot of them screened out already. Fact I'm a student doesn't help.

88 isn't bad going - at that rate you could get a £5 Amazon voucher every 10 days and have 31SBs left over. I gain around that many a day (50 from SBTV mobile which I leave running when I'm in wifi range, 4 from NOSO/Daily Poll/Daily Toolbar Use, and 30-40 odd from videos, searches, SB codes, games and occasionally SBTV online).
  • Ladybird.
    Ladybird. Posts: 235 Forumite
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »
    Does anybody know when the bonus swagbucks from the swagmums contest will be added to our accounts? I thought it would probably be today (it said after the contest ends, and the winners were announced yesterday).

Have been wondering this too...
  • SC84
    SC84 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    someone wrote on the Swagbucks UK Facebook that the bonus SBs will be paid tomorrow. Not sure where they got that info from, though.
  • adamg02
    adamg02 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Hello, I signed up (via a MSE refferal link too.. please remember that forum all thinking of joining) about 2 weeks ago and the 50 bonus SB's that were given for being my birthday tipped me over to get 1st amazon voucher few days ago.. Whoo Hoo :) so was v. pleased with that!!

Just quick Q on the Android App.. is it very intrusive? my OH has an android phone that I could use for some mobile TV while on the home wifi, but I don't really want to install the app if it is going to be popping up with Advert/messages constantly the rest of the time.
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Nickv1.0 wrote: »

If you know what you're doing to can easily get 123SB's a day

If you have an "android" smart phone check back in this thread for "SBTVMobile" and play the "comedy" section. It takes around 2.5h to get the max of 50SB's
    (2sb's per 5 vids

With the daily 70 SB survey (i'm single home owner with no kids) I get the 70 points for the daily survey (secret is: not to be too accurate with your info but keep it in the bounds of reality! lol)

i.e. if you Loathe Brussels sprouts don't say you love them raw for breakfast!! But if you are neutral about them, then shift that a small step to like or don't like them. ;) also don't give up if you get knocked back! wait a min and you'll get a new survey when you click the daily link.
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    Those videos are the easiest, but tedious at times for 75 points. Ive worked out my target is about 100 points a day. If i do that i can get a fiver every 10 days which in reality isnt bad for nowt!:beer::j
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Options
    Am currently hust going through all the Swagbucks TV videos, Can you only watch them once?
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport