First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    they expired at 8pm
  • LannieDuck
    LannieDuck Posts: 2,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi *waves*

I've just joined swagbucks and am working my way through the various things I can do. Have earnt 154 SB so far. It seems ok, so hopefully I'll stick with it.
    Mortgage when started: £330,995

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
    Arthur C. Clarke
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    hi hon welcome to the challenge :-) xx
  • Torialou78
    Options
    ska_lover wrote: »
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. why do they wait until you have done about 15 pages to tell you that you are DQ. THAT TAKES THE P1SS

Was that the trusted survey one? did it to me to .. had a bad day logged out at lunch time lol. yogurt survey did not credit and still has now, tasks messed me around and the trusted survey just told me they met all the people they need after 75% of the survey being complete.

Ever think u should start the day over lol ... ahh well always tomo :-)

:rotfl::D
  • ska_lover
    ska_lover Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Was that the trusted survey one? did it to me to .. had a bad day logged out at lunch time lol. yogurt survey did not credit and still has now, tasks messed me around and the trusted survey just told me they met all the people they need after 75% of the survey being complete.

Ever think u should start the day over lol ... ahh well always tomo :-)

:rotfl::D
    Hi hun

No it wasnt the trusted survey one - although they did dq me as well almost immediatley . It was one of the peanut labs ones.

Ahh well, will persist xxx
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
  • Torialou78
    Options
    ska_lover wrote: »
    Hi hun

No it wasnt the trusted survey one - although they did dq me as well almost immediatley . It was one of the peanut labs ones.

Ahh well, will persist xxx

Wonder what is up some day's. Sometimes it works ok for some people and not others. I emailed them about missing credits to just be told I had to complete the survey in order to get credits ... Erm I did complete the survey. Have sent them the screen shot lol. I know I should not moan but you spend 20 mins doing these things it's just a bit upsetting.

Tomo is a new day :-) I am making a right mess of a task I am trying to do lol. Pressed quit before they disqualify me, I really can not get my head around the twitter one lol:D:D

xx
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    Do not do what I've done. I was doing the challenges has I wanted to get my points up, well I did the one where it says put you mobile number, well idiot me hasn't looked right, and ended up getting charged £5!
    I feel so annoyed with myself, and no I want to know should I got to O2 and tell them I want my number changed, and how I go about it.
    I'm livid, more with myself than anything falling for this scam:mad:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • Toby_2012
    Toby_2012 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    wayne1983 wrote: »
    Do not do what I've done. I was doing the challenges has I wanted to get my points up, well I did the one where it says put you mobile number, well idiot me hasn't looked right, and ended up getting charged £5!
    I feel so annoyed with myself, and no I want to know should I got to O2 and tell them I want my number changed, and how I go about it.
    I'm livid, more with myself than anything falling for this scam:mad:

could we have more info about what caused this so we can avoid that offer please?
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    Toby_2012 wrote: »
    could we have more info about what caused this so we can avoid that offer please?

It said to input your mobile number and then they send you a text with 4 numbers to put in the code on the link. You end up getting charged a fiver!.
    God knows if i will get more sent to me in future but i am going to o2 tomorow has cant get today and changing my number to get rid of this and other scams!, beware people!:mad:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh my goodness - make sure you read the offers people!!! Personally i avoid any that ask for a mobile number!!!

I am just getting myself back to swaggers - been a really hectic month for me so far so hopefully it calms down somewhat!!

Going to start slowly and aim for +50 on the account today - should be easy enough :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure