Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Very quiet on this thread today!
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been at work on early shift and ended up back in bed for 5 hours this evening, lol.
    Just heading back to bed now.

Lost a bit of oomph with swagbucks now peanut labs in on superpoints cos i do it over there instead

Really miss the "daily meter" that gave me something to actually work for. I'm only do the basics plus daily survey at the moment
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    havent dont sbtv in the last few days, as i have been busy, so only doing basic things on wsagbucks..but this morning when i watched and won 3 bucks before it was credited to by account the pop-up thing came up and i had to enter their code before the bucks were credited to my account? is this a new thing? if so wonder why? another 80 swagbucks to my next amazon code:beer:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    They seem to chuck a code check in every now and then I guess just to make sure it's a person clicking through the videos rather than an autobot - I had one yesterday too.

Well thats all my swagmom votes cast too.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    i keep getting the same survey that asks me what make up i wear in 30 days 7 etc then throws me out at the same point. When is it going to close so I can do a different one lol
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with SBTV at the moment? It's been rubbish for me for a few days. I now get a captcha every single time I get to 100%, and most of the time I enter the captcha but don't the pop up message or any bucks, so I'm watching 10 videos for absolutely nothing. At random intervals it also stops playing and goes back to the main Videos section so I have to reselect the video I was watching. Very annoying! I'm going to stop SBTV if it's like this as it's not worth the effort of watching so many videos and only getting about 9 bucks for it :( I'm not going to bother emailing them about this as they have already proven themselves to be quite unhelpful when their site has any errors.
  • Torialou78
    Options
    SBTV working fine for me hon, have you tried a different browser? I have a few things dont credit just taken it with pinch of salt now happens enough with the survey sites I use u kind of learn to roll with it or go mad getting upset lol. xx
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    got nearly to the end of a survey and got chucked out:mad::mad: what a waste of 10 mins aaahhhhhhHHHHH!!!!!

Time to put the kettle on i think, and have a nice cuppa:p
    Work to live= not live to work
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    edited 6 May 2012 at 2:41PM
    Options
    It doesn't matter what browser I use, SBTV is just being rubbish! I've also noticed that maybe a quarter of the time I watch a whole video but the bar doesn't go up, and every now and then the bar goes all the way down to zero for no reason and I have to start again. I'm fed up with it now, I've had it playing all morning and only got 3 bucks from it. I'm leaving it for today and trying again tomorrow. It's been like this all week though.

Swagbucks are shocking for surveys too. Every time I email them I get fobbed off which is why I don't bother anymore. Even when I had a problem with the surveys page on their site (not a survey itself - I couldn't get onto the survey page fullstop), they said it was nothing to do with them and the problem was with the survey company! As if! So what, all the survey companies got together and hacked the Swagbucks website so I couldn't take a single survey?! Swagbucks either don't read emails properly or really don't want to accept responsibility!
  • Torialou78
    Options
    They do not read their messages correctly! That is 100% for sure lol. I reported a broken search the other day and they asked me to tell them what I was doing up to the point the error happened so I told them. I had been searching and the phone went and when I came back my search had given me some sb but I had not entered the catcha so it crashed. Three times they emailed me and told me they would not credit the points from the catcha because I had not entered the code. I kept telling them I do not want to the points you asked me what happened before my search stopped working I am telling you what happened not asking you to credit the points. I gave in at email 3 and my search started working after a few days of being off. But I have on and off luck with the surveys no trusted ones ever for me :-/ xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure