The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• jennyhugggies
    jennyhugggies Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    Hey there everyone, could i join in the fun on this page!? Iv been doing swagbucks from the 15th april and i have ordered my first amazon voucher on 29th and i am back to 330sb's. Took me a while to figure out what i was meant to do but i have got the hang of it now! :D Hope everyone is having some luck with the surveys, they dont seem to like me!
  • ska_lover
    ska_lover Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yeah welcome Jennyhuggies

Ive only managed a couple of the surveys, dont think they like me either
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
  • jimsmillions
    jimsmillions Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    I'm guessing whoever it is that earnt 6000+ in less than a month buys some special offers/puts in their credit card details for the free ones? I don't like doing them! I started on the 29th April and I'm on 769 which I don't think is too bad. I'm aiming for the £100 paypal which is 18,000!

I have done credit/debit card free trial offers on various GPT sites. Take a free trial and then cancel it prior to the end of the free period but keep the bonus points/swagbucks whatever. I made about 15 pounds doing that last month. One piece of advice I would give is google the company name first followed by "cancel trial period" That will quickly tell you if there are any horror story's about not being able to cancel trial periods or people being billed after cancelling.

I know for sure be2 dating is one NOT to sign up for.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    edited 2 May 2012 at 1:30AM
    Options
    My comps 100% a ok tool bar is no issue I have AVG and sophos running honestly NO errors no virus no malware spyware etc first mac I have had but software seems to be running fine and has very good write up's. AVG I have used since I was at college, did IT and tutor raved about it and I have it on all my comps never let me down yet.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    I bought the bigfish games one as well but I have a ton of games on my ipad and iphone of theirs so thought y not stick one on the mac for next time I travel and am bored :-) was only £1.60 or something and will def get used. Only one I have done that was paid for though. If people have not done netflix it's worth doing, I had already signed up to them before started on here but they take paypal and I have canc and re started with them twice it's very easy so if anyone is after a good un that is. xx
  • jennyhugggies
    jennyhugggies Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    ska_lover wrote: »
    Yeah welcome Jennyhuggies

Ive only managed a couple of the surveys, dont think they like me either

Hey there, im glad im not the only one but on the up side, i no more had my last post typed when it finally gave me a 70sb survey :D WHOOP WHOOP!!!! :rotfl:
    Whats everyones average sb's in a day? im somewhere in the region of 100-150 a day. Is that good or bad?
  • Xandersmum
    Xandersmum Posts: 493 Forumite
    Options
    Wow - Haven't been on up your income for ages so totally missed this one! Count me in for May! Would like to try and make £15 - £20 as away for a week this month!

Make £10 a day June 103.04/300

Declutter 2018 in 2018 3/2018

• monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Just claimed another voucher today :D and halfway to next :D woohoox
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Meant to add aiming for next voucher for Sunday :D x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I do anything between 30 - 100 points a day..

I could do more, but i work all day, and need to catch up on things around the house etc..

I did do 101 points yesturday, only because i came home from work early and snuggled up on the sofa ( having a yuck day)

I find i get fed up and sick of the site if i try and do the max points every day:rotfl: but the site and swagbuck facebook is addictive:D
    Work to live= not live to work
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport