We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    What a different thing to review :-) I honestly never heard of them, have they closed then or was it a short time thing?

Well I have only been on SB about 12 days I think it is now getting a bit lost as I was away for a few with no wifi so not counting lol but it's addictive how you want to keep going and earning more :-)

Sorry you lost out on your loosing the pannel x

Was going for 2 or 3 years.
    Just looking the paypal options are attractive. So do i check here every day for codes etc?, is it like the old pigs back site? Thanks people:beer:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • skyisfalling22
    Options
    wayne1983 wrote: »
    Just looking the paypal options are attractive. So do i check here every day for codes etc?, is it like the old pigs back site? Thanks people:beer:

Codes are not usually as regular as this, but today is a special codes day so there's lots out. There's lots of other ways to learn aside from codes (daily searches, surveys, watching vids). Have a read of the very first post on the thread that fairyclicks has put together and those tips will get you off to a brilliant start!
  • adamg02
    adamg02 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    my votes are in for Ellie70 too, lets get her up there a bit more. gl
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    Another 131 votes for ellie70 from me! :)
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Wahoo, qualified for todays survey and just ordered my 3rd amazon voucher of the month. Will be really impressed if i can keep up the same rate, especially as i rarely do any of the offers or other surveys. I just kinda forget they're there and end up doing the really simple things :)
  • Occy
    Occy Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry Ellie, we can't get you to the heights of 100K but you have my 155 votes

Occy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    C25K Graduate :D
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    wayne1983 wrote: »

I know they only added the GBP paypal ones which was good :-)

I have no idea what the pigs back site is .. where have I been? lol. Had almost a year and a half out of most sites been poorly but so much has changed lol. Most irritating thing was setting most of my accounts back up lost money in lots of them :mad: and some do not even exist anymore lol.

This one seems a good site though, plowing through. Do wish they would do a tv app for an iphone though because I do not have an android one :-( x
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,779 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well I've just cashed out on my 5th AGC for the month, first time I think I've hit 5 in a month, I'm inching closer to my Dyson and my fabulous life.

Also, Ellie you're getting my 224 odd votes.

Although, do I have to vote and then confirm for every vote? Or can I use them all in one go? Sorry, I just don't want to spend hours clicking if I don't have to.
  • skyisfalling22
    skyisfalling22 Posts: 26 Forumite
    edited 30 April 2012 at 8:47PM
    Options
    lika_86 wrote: »
    Well I've just cashed out on my 5th AGC for the month, first time I think I've hit 5 in a month, I'm inching closer to my Dyson and my fabulous life.

Also, Ellie you're getting my 224 odd votes.

Although, do I have to vote and then confirm for every vote? Or can I use them all in one go? Sorry, I just don't want to spend hours clicking if I don't have to.

Me too! Just cashed out my 5th AGC for the month, cutting it fine but made it, thanks to the codes. I think you have to click for every vote as I wondered the same thing but if you click the mouse really quick it doesn't take too long :)
  • ska_lover
    ska_lover Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you go to swagbucks.com, the actual homepage of the site, it is just under the search and win bar. It says "Enter a Swag Code" with a blue button that says "Gimme".

Oooooooo00000o I gottit!! thanks squirrel x
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family