The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    Glad they've added some more UK payment options and enjoying the UK based codes too! Just read that Monday is going to be a special codes extravaganza with a bonus payment of 75 SB if you find them all throughout the day. Hope I don't miss any while at work or overnight but probably will! Just won a search for 25 SB (second of the day) that's the most I've ever won on a search, normally get about 7 or 8!

have to make sure we work as a team and keep posting on here when they release the codes so more of us can get the bonus at the end of day.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    I bought the big fish game one the other day as well but I play them on my ipad so thought y not have a comp version for next time I go away. I take the laptop anyway so was an investment for me as well as points he he x
  • Torialou78
    Options
    does anyone else play the games for sb?
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    does anyone else play the games for sb?

no ...but im interested to find out which games are the ones worth playing..if anyone can help plz??:D
  • Torialou78
    Options
    I dnt want to jinx anything but winning around 2sb every 3-4 games played atm poss luck but 1st time I have played them xx
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yep i play the swaggle game, I am totally addicted to it..:rotfl:

Just wish you could play more games for more points....

for every 2 games you get 2 swagbucks....once a game finishes you need to go back to the games and click on the game again.. ( so you watch the video before the game starts)
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Torialou78
    Options
    yep i play the swaggle game, I am totally addicted to it..:rotfl:

Just wish you could play more games for more points....

for every 2 games you get 2 swagbucks....once a game finishes you need to go back to the games and click on the game again.. ( so you watch the video before the game starts)

Fab that is def going to help me get more bucks :-) :T

Playing while doing videos he he xx
  • ska_lover
    ska_lover Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the info about the codes - where do you input them when you have them, is it just in the search bar? cheers
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    Options
    If it's any help to anyone - I took up the trial pay offer for The Shoe Tailor got some fab cheap shoes with a first order discount (a pair of leather summer sandals and some diva strappy sling backs in total for under £25 with pp)
    Have been delivered and are lovely and SBs were awarded with no problems
  • Torialou78
    Options
    the swag codes? no on the home page there is a little bar on the right for them x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure