We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Pack of 5 pencils with Swarovski Elements RRP £10 for £1.95 P&P.

Options

Comments

• AdamKels
    AdamKels Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks! My fiancee loves them!
    Debts:
    Car:
    [STRIKE]£4844.34[/STRIKE] £0!
    Wedding: [STRIKE]£2500[/STRIKE] £1000

Deadline - June 2013 (Immigration to USA)
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,631 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Ordered my set on the 30th, no sign of them as yet.
  • kerrydrobertson
    Options
    i also havent received mine yet either, ordered 28th. Will wait for another week and maybe contact them
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mine not arrived as of yet,paid with Paypal money taken out so will wait another week before contacting them
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • lucerysmum
    lucerysmum Posts: 2,696 Forumite
    Options
    they rang me because i ordered 2 lots to say the offer was for 1, so i could either have one at the offer price and cancel the other, or the second at normal price, but wasn't at all funny when i said i'd just take the 1 lot on offer.
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    artydoll wrote: »
    Mine not arrived as of yet,paid with Paypal money taken out so will wait another week before contacting them

My husband has just had a lovely email in reply to this query. In the Mail it said up to 14 days, even though their email said their standard 2-5 days, but they have had a lot of orders. They are posting the orders from the 29th to the 31st March in the next couple of days, so they should be with us soon. :)
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,631 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Got my pencils today- they are stunning! :D
  • choward1234
    Options
    I have also still not received mine after ordering them on the 30th March! Sent an email tonight to chase it up. Order email did say that it would only take 2 days for delivery
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have also still not received mine after ordering them on the 30th March! Sent an email tonight to chase it up. Order email did say that it would only take 2 days for delivery

As I said in post #67 that was a standard email response. Here's the main part of the email I received, I've underlined and highlighted the relevant part:

When orders are placed on our website an automatic email is generated stating that delivery will be within 2-5 working days, however the offer in the Mail on Sunday Rewards Booklet states delivery will be within 14 days of order date.

We are experiencing an extremely high volume of orders for this special offer and are processing them in order of date orders were made.

All orders made between the 29th and 31st March are being despatched today and tomorrow so you can expect delivery of your fabulous pencils in the next few days.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • dixon-bainbridge
    Options
    Nothing happens when I enter the code, it stays at £10 - am I doing something wrong?
    Learn to speak Norfolk:
    Translations: Naarfok = Norfolk, Narridge = Norwich, jargon = like running, but slower, cooo = queue, how're yer gettin arn = Norfolk greeting, on the huh = Something being uneven.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure