We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Pack of 5 pencils with Swarovski Elements RRP £10 for £1.95 P&P.

Options

Comments

• *Louise*
    *Louise* Posts: 9,197 Forumite
    Options
    I have ordered a set - my neice will like them :)
    Cross Stitch Cafe member No. 3
    2012 170-194 2013 195-207.Hello Kitty ballerina 208.AVA 209.OLIVIA 210.ELLA 211.CARLA 212.LOUISE 213.CHARLEY 214.Mother & Child 215.Stop Faffing Completed 2014 216.Stitchers Sampler. 217.Let Them Be Small 218.Keep Calm 219. Ups and downs 220. Annniversary piece 221. 2x Teachers gifts 222. Peacock 223. Tooth Fairy 224. Beth Birth pic 225. Circe the Sorceress Cards x 24
  • Ezek
    Ezek Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP, that was awesomely kind of you to post! Ordered a mixed set and stupidly excited about getting my bling pencils. Thanks again :)
  • lindsayb
    lindsayb Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Ive ordered some too, thanks OP :) :j
  • Sufun1
    Sufun1 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Good code and great site :)
  • SpiralingDown
    SpiralingDown Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    thanks OP, just ordered a set. They'll hopefully make a nice gift for DSes teacher
    SPC #329 £471/£500 banked
    SPC 2014 £1100:D
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light
    "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
  • kolibri
    kolibri Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    Girls, how long did you wait for them to arrive? I placed my order on 31st of March, but still haven't received them... I really hope they will arrive before next Friday as we are going abroad for a holiday! :o
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kolibri wrote: »
    Girls, how long did you wait for them to arrive? I placed my order on 31st of March, but still haven't received them... I really hope they will arrive before next Friday as we are going abroad for a holiday! :o

Snap, my DiL also sent for some and is worrying that it's some kind of con, I'm trying to convince her that patience is a virtue.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

I ordered mine on the 28th and got a despatch email on the 29th and they were delivered 2 days later on the 31st hth.

Maybe contact them as it seems yours are taking much longer or maybe they are inundated? :)
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

Same here - had confirmation email 31/3 but the pencils haven't arrived. I'm not worried about it though - I just think they have lots of orders to work though and delivery will take a while, as these newspaper offers usually do. A few sneaked in before the mad rush so they didn't have to wait as long.

Hope they turn up soon though because they look so nice :)
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ordered some, thanks. I might keep them for a teacher's gift :)
    52% tight
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.5K Travel & Transport