manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Options

Comments

• dylan12345
    dylan12345 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Dylan...is your interview for Halewood?
    Did you get an email saying you had successfully completed the manual assessment & then phone call for the interview?
    Good luck with the interview

Thanks FlirtyThirty, interviews for Solihull.

Had the manual assessment last Thursday, got an email the following day in the afternoon confirming I was successful, received a call from private number an hour later confirming interview for this week.

Am I right in thinking interview consists of filling in an application form&then Competency Based Interview?

Any helpful tips&advice would be much appreciated.
  • gavinh87
    gavinh87 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Had a phone call today offering me a job at the i54!
  • flirtythirty76
    Options
    Has anyone at Halewood been succesful on the manual assessment in the last 4wks & got an interview date?
    And applied through Manpower.
  • HWDP
    HWDP Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Finally got phone call today. Starting day next week yeaaaah :-)
  • Adam00
    Adam00 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    HWDP wrote: »
    Finally got phone call today. Starting day next week yeaaaah :-)

Congrats and good luck mate in your new job is that for Solihull ? What no. They call u from landline or with held no.
  • HWDP
    HWDP Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Adam00 wrote: »
    Congrats and good luck mate in your new job is that for Solihull ? What no. They call u from landline or with held no.

It's Solihull plant mate and they call me from landline number starting with 0121 :beer:
  • DRS123
    DRS123 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    HWDP wrote: »
    It's Solihull plant mate and they call me from landline number starting with 0121 :beer:

Hi I have been waiting since beginning of April for a start date at Solihull and when I phone up they tell me there are no start dates. Has anyone else had this?
  • EmmaS123
    EmmaS123 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    DRS123 wrote: »
    Hi I have been waiting since beginning of April for a start date at Solihull and when I phone up they tell me there are no start dates. Has anyone else had this?

I'm in the same situation. .. they are taking people by the overall score so maybe ours were lower. On the other side people who finally got a call now got the interview in the end of march and we do wait from april... so hopefully we will get it soon as well
  • DRS123
    DRS123 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    EmmaS123 wrote: »
    I'm in the same situation. .. they are taking people by the overall score so maybe ours were lower. On the other side people who finally got a call now got the interview in the end of march and we do wait from april... so hopefully we will get it soon as well

Hi, thank you for your reply Emma's123 nice to know it's not just me, the waiting game is hard. Best of luck to you hope we hear good news soon.
  • declan199210
    declan199210 Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    EmmaS123 wrote: »

I attended the interview on the 18th march and got offered the job on the 26th March so I guess I really was a lucky one !

There were people being shown around on Friday on there last day of training ! So I guess more are starting today! However I'm on nights so I wouldn't know !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure