Best IVA

Options
I'm in need of advice and need to move towards an IVA as I'm not getting any closer to repaying me debts.

I have a property that I rent out that I do not want to proceeds to go towards an IVA as the flat is self sufficient.

Who/ which is the best company to go with please?
All come to he who waits!:wink:

£14997.00 still to go by December 2008
Now £14325.00 17/04/08

Comments

• FoggyBrain_2
    FoggyBrain_2 Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    Options
    There is no best company -- different companies suit different people. Have a look at https://www.iva.com and speak to a few there, see who you gel with and compare advice. They should discuss all options with you to find the best way forward, not just IVA.

I see you rent out a property -- do you rent the one you live in, or own the two ? If it is indeed self sufficient the mortgage costs will cancel out the rental income anyway. There will be an equity question to adress though.
  • glassman50
    Options
    I totally agree with foggybrain please do your research using I V A.CO,UK it is an invaluable resource that i wish i had found before choosing my i v a company,there are people on there than can help you make an informed decision and who do not judge you unlike certain members on this forum.good luck and hope you sort things out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure