We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is there a Portable Charger for a Tom Tom?
I've recently bought at Tom Tom via 120 live. It last for 2 hours before the battery runs flat. Unfortunately I cannot charge up in my car as I go along as the power source in the car doesn't work and I don't want to waste any time messing with it.
I am about to go on a long journey and wonder is there any portable device on the market which charges your sat nav as you use it?
I am about to go on a long journey and wonder is there any portable device on the market which charges your sat nav as you use it?
0
Comments
-
I'll answer my own question as someone on another forum as answered. The device to get is a Veho Pebble poertable battery 5000mah model0
-
looks nice enough: http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail.aspx?article=124I'll answer my own question as someone on another forum as answered. The device to get is a Veho Pebble poertable battery 5000mah model
any idea how long it will last with your sat nav?0 -
I believe it will charge at least 4 times the Sat Nav so in this case it will be 8 hours before it runs flat0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards