PIZZA HUT £5 pizza deal!

in Going Out Deals
19 replies 10.6K views
pizza hut are offering a new kind of £5 deal this time its

any of five pizzas

(margatia, hawiain, peperarmoi, meat feast, vegi)

collection, dine in or delivery!

we have just ordered two for a tenner to be delivered!

Replies

• nicole.17nicole.17 Forumite
    379 Posts
    Had these last night :) well worth the money, at 11inches each!
    :cool:
  • geri1965_2geri1965_2 Forumite
    8.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a good offer, but our local branch don't deliver! Might order a couple for collection tonight, but it's a bit of a pain having to go there.

Not eating in as we waited 20 mins for a table last time, then another 20 minutes to be served, before walking out.
  • mhocmhoc Forumite
    19.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geri1965 wrote: »
    This is a good offer, but our local branch don't deliver! Might order a couple for collection tonight, but it's a bit of a pain having to go there.

Not eating in as we waited 20 mins for a table last time, then another 20 minutes to be served, before walking out.

You should have written to Pizza Hut HQ. We went once and had bad service - I think actually it was when it was limitless pizza and there was no pizza to be had :mad: I gave as much info as I could, date, places, times and names and I got vouchers in the post as compensation :T
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhocmhoc Forumite
    19.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also seem to think that if you have enough spare nectar points you can use them to buy gift vouchers in store and I am sure I've seen Pizza Hut gift cards.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • fiscalfrecklesfiscalfreckles Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you dine in, you get unlimited salad too.
  • marchenmarchen Forumite
    85 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    what a great excuse to order pizza tonight, just got dinner sorted :beer:
    :j
  • Are these deep pan...about medium size.?
  • Clara2141Clara2141 Forumite
    167 Posts
    Italian bases only sadly....they're 11 inches/six slices.
  • chloochloo Forumite
    287 Posts
    hey funny guy we got 8 slices each on italian yum yumm!
  • mizfiestamizfiesta Forumite
    467 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    I wish Dominos had a good realistically priced offers like this - it may be me, but I think they are SO overpriced!
    "...and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make".
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides