Trip to London
My last trip to central London was one of the most memorable journeys I have taken to foreign lands. It may have been because of a perfect weather or my knack to know how and where to find the most reasonable deals for entertainment and shopping. And a trip to London is incomplete without a pilgrimage to West End. This part of the city is always bustling with life and activity. Whether its business as usual or staging theatre shows, West End and its vicinity never falls short of providing ample opportunities to locals and foreigners for entertainment. West End Theatre is an enigma in itself. I was somewhat surprised to find the humongous variety of magnificent shows it stages.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards