The Phantom of the Opera Tickets

Options
Hello

I would love to get some tickets for the phantom of the opera to take my daughter who is a massive fan, do you know anywhere I can get some at a reduced rate? looked at them and the decent tickets are £70 each and lower price ones are restricted view and just do not see the point of this.

Thanks
Just started comping - Wins - January 2011 - £10 sports Direct Voucher, Fru Tea bags, No7 Mascara
Feb wins - The lovers 3d Bluray. March Wins - One born every minute book :T
Thanks everyone who posts comps

Comments

• lozwinter
    lozwinter Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Phantom doesn't usually do that many offers. I got top price tickets for £43 at the Tkts booth in Leicester Sq.
  • mountainofdebt
    mountainofdebt Posts: 7,795 Forumite
    edited 18 March 2012 at 2:19PM
    Options
    I think Phantom of the Opera is touring at the end of the year (well its in Cardiff over the Christmas / New Year period) so you might get cheaper tickets that way

Having said that I've just bought 3 ....and am yet to tell OH how much they cost lol!

Edit - have a look at this website thephantomoftheoperatour.com fo further info
    2014 Target;
    To overpay CC by £1,000.
    Overpayment to date : £310

2nd Purse Challenge:
    £15.88 saved to date
  • cabbage
    cabbage Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    Options
    In December each year, Get into London Theatre promote around 50 shows at a reduced price. Got my phantom tickets through them and went on 09 Feb. It was fab!
    The Cabbage
    Its Advice - Take it or Leave it:D
  • jo132000
    jo132000 Posts: 735 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Phantom is currently touring at the moment, the UK tour is in Plymouth at the moment, but it's going to lots of places, hopefully it will come close to me..*fingers crossed*

I'm a huge phantom fan, I've seen it 6 times at Her Majesty's over the years so if you have any seat enquirys, I can advise you where it's best to sit.

The Tkts booth in Leicester square is good and if you really want to chance it, they sometimes offer reduced tickets at the box office if you buy them on the day!

Hope this helps!
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure