IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

debt recovery plus and zenith

Good evening all

unfortunately i cannot at this moment upload a letter from zenith ref my outstanding debt;) but what i can confirm is the following

debt recovery plus and zenith are the same company

company reg no 6774150
vat reg no 977956045
consumer credit licence no 624357

and the best one , claire robinson the collections manager for drp shares the same signature as James Wilkins litigation manager for Zenith on their relevant paperwork:rotfl:

Comments

• Orford
    Orford Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Maybe James is only Claire at the weekends!!
  • fil_cad
    fil_cad Posts: 834 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    NIGERIAN SCAMMERS! just IGNORE the money sucking SCUM :money:
    PPCs say its carpark management, BPA say its raising standards..... we all know its just about raking in the revenue. :eek:
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Maybe Claire PP signed for James (or the other-way round) as James (or Claire) wasn't in the office that day. :p
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    I just got one saying my 'debt' had been sold to Zenith from DRP. From James too lol.
  • give_them_FA
    give_them_FA Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    I hope Zenith sue DRP when they find out the debt is valueless as the debtor isn't going to pay it!

Seriously, it isn't a "debt" at all. Is there no lie these people won't tell?
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    KittyPryde wrote: »
    I just got one saying my 'debt' had been sold to Zenith from DRP. From James too lol.

"sold" on a no-win no-fee basis more like :p

Which of the lovely parking companies started using those type of debt collectors whom deal with all-sorts of debts to try and claim some pennies for their summer holiday fund?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    For a laugh, one could reply along these lines:

Dear Claire,

I am writing as I fear someone is faking your signature - don't you just hate it when people are scammed?

I enclose two letters I received where, in the second one, an individual calling himself 'James Wilkins' has copied your signature. Hopefully with my help you can investigate and find the perpetrator in your office. Perhaps they are even in the next desk along seeing as I also notice that both 'companies' use the same company reg no 6774150, vat reg no 977956045 and indeed consumer credit licence no 624357.

Coincidence? I think we should be told.

I look forward to the next thrilling instalment, can't wait.

yours sincerely,

PRINT NAME (DO NOT SIGN)
    XX
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    pmsl coupon that has got to be the post of the week ;)
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure