FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

Options

Comments

• steveE2
    steveE2 Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    paulc1008 wrote: »
    Is this the only way to subscribe to this thread?
    From the first post:
    The purpose of this thread is to set up an alert when there is a free listing weekend. Let's keep it free from chat as far as possible to avoid too many false alerts

Please scroll to the top of the page and click 'Thread tools' on the right. There you will get an option to 'Add subscription', Then when anyone at all gets notification of free listing just add the date to this thread and everyone subscribed should get a notification email from MSE saying that there has been a reply to this thread.
  • julie777
    julie777 Posts: 340 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    looking at the top of the page. In the second green header is THREAD TOOLS. Choose subscribe!:beer:
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,148 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    AFTER I've done a load of listings, I've just spotted a free listing offer on my account

£0 insertion fees for auction or fixed price listings.
    Start Date Apr. 30, 2015 06:33:22 pm BST
    End Date May 05, 2015 11:59:59 pm BST
    For private sellers, up to 100 eligible listings Learn More

It needs to be accepted.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • goodmorningsunshine
    Options
    My invitation states valid from Midnight 1st May for 5 days ? but when looking at terms and conditions states 00.01am 1/5/15 for 5 days ??
    Looking forward to the day I have nothing left to list on eBay
  • ravenjet
    ravenjet Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 May 2015 at 9:04AM
    Options
    £0 Insertion Fees for fixed-price listings. Start selling.
    For Business Sellers: 50,000 x £0 Insertion Fees for eligible listings.
    Start: 04/05/15
    End: 10/05/15
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just the usual heads up to check your private accounts. I've got the usual 100 free listing offer , no email it just appeared in my selling allowances.

For business sellers just a reminder that the 50,000 free listings expire today if you have that offer.

Lastly, please no chat on this thread, if you want to post or ask a question please start a dedicated thread with this weekends date in it.

Thank you
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • KrazyKel
    KrazyKel Posts: 492 Forumite
    Options
    100 Free Listings + 30% Discount on FVF's
    Private Sellers Only - Invite and Accept the offer
    Sunday 17th Only

T&C's
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/AAAB/
    Make £10 a day Challenge June - £170
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have another invite today for 3 days of free listings-my third in three weeks- so as usual on a Sunday check your own offers.

Can I also please remind people not to chat on this thread, any differences to your offers, or any questions please use the dedicated thread:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=68460897#post68460897
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • gelebayby
    Options
    Hi can you explain again how to register for free listing alerts please? Cant work out how to find it,threads drop down box is in middle of page,top right box doesnt give subscribe now option???
    Thanks,gelebayby x
  • Ed_Jogg
    Ed_Jogg Posts: 184 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 May 2015 at 8:54AM
    Options
    gelebayby wrote: »
    Hi can you explain again how to register for free listing alerts please?

Look at the green bar above this post, select 'Thread Tools' and 'Subscribe'.

Otherwise...

On the page where your post appears (page 14)...
    ...search the browser window for [Thread Tools] -- don't type the square braces.

Search is CTRL-F on Firefox/Chrome and probably other browsers too.

You will find the drop-down menu with 'Subscribe' and two other posts also explaining what to do.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback