Premier Calls

Options
Anyone used this company , slightly tempted with the cost of the line rental at 20 pound a month with unlimited evening and weekend calls, but something is niggling me not to go on with it, just wanted to know if any of you have come across this company,
Thanks

Comments

• poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    From Premier Calls Terms and Conditions:

20. SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
    20.1 This contract may be terminated in writing by either you or us for convenience by giving notice within 30 days of the end of minimum period or any renewal period, this request must be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery
    20.2 If the customer wishes to completely terminate their contract with Premier Calls they must pay the early termination fee of one hundred and ninety five pounds plus value added tax rate per line, which represents a fair and reasonable estimate of the losses, costs, and expenses, which Premier Calls would suffer in the event of the agreement being terminated prior to the end of the minimum duration period. The customer will also forfeit any service charges and line rentals paid in advance.

This company has been mentioned before on this Forum
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 3 March 2012 at 8:32AM
    Options
    Anyone used this company , slightly tempted with the cost of the line rental at 20 pound a month with unlimited evening and weekend calls, but something is niggling me not to go on with it, just wanted to know if any of you have come across this company,
    Thanks
    How can you be tempted by that price? £20/month is more expensive than even BT.
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • jhp
    jhp Posts: 2,342 Forumite
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills