Jetline travel company

Options
I booked a holiday i found through teletext holidays and have discovered the Hotel Complex i am booked to stay in is not all inclusive as i wqas told. Below is a letter of complaint i sent to them. They responded by phonecall saying i have to pay extra for 5* facilities like, towels, sitting around swimming pool, using bar inside the hotel, etc. Bob also informed me that i should have made it clear when booking what level of all inclusive i wanted. I said i wanted all inclusive and stated everything is included then and i was told yes mam, all inclusive 5* deluxe complex all inclusive mam, you wont have to pay for anything.
However this is not true as they now admit. I tried to cancel the booking the same day as i was worried, i was told no mam when you get the booking email you will see everything is included mam. So im now left in limbo , not only have they over charged me its not all inclusive as i was told. My only other option is to inform my credit card company and get a refund which im going to try and do.

I booked a hotel with your company to the Blue Bay Deluxe Complex Rhodes Waterpark,
Leoforos Ialissou, Ialissos, Greece, 85100, Fax: 0030 2241091134
I was told at the time of booking this was a 5* Hotel with facilities and was all inclusive. Originally i was booking a 4* Hotel but was told if I booked the 5* Blue Bay Deluxe Complex Rhodes Waterpark , it is a much more superior Hotel and facilities and everything would be included in the price including all the facilities and the waterpark. I was charged £512.80 for the week 5th April, £170 per person when the actual price is £117 per person. I queried if everything was all inclusive and was told yes, however including by Ravina today. But she has phoned back saying this is not the case and I have to pay for towels and sunbeds to sit round the pool and the other facilities in the hotel.
This is not then an all-inclusive Hotel as I was led to believe. Apparently the Hotel has two levels of all inclusive, Standard and VIP. I have been given standard which means I have to pay extra for some of the facilities in the Hotel. I have never heard of this and I certainly wasn’t told this when I paid for the Hotel. One thing I stressed was that I wanted an all-inclusive Hotel where everything is included and this is not the case and I have been overcharged by yourselves too as it clearly should have been £117 per person and not £170.
There have been loads of complaints to watchdog regarding this Hotel Complex as it is clearing misleading people. Apparently if you want a drink inside the Hotel you have to pay for them, or go outside to the pool area where the drinks are all inclusive , but you cannot sit down or or lay on a sunbed by the pool to enjoy your drink unless you pay extra each day.
As the provider of this holiday to me it was your responsibility to ensure the Hotel you sold me was in fact a 5* Hotel with all inclusive facilities. I am not getting anywhere by phone or by my emails to Bob and Neil. They refuse to give me their full names. Not company policy. All I want is to give my children a good holiday with all inclusive facilities as I was led to believe. As this is not the case I feel I should be compensated or given the all-inclusive facilities as I requested on my booking. Please can this be given to the Director of the company if your complaints department are unable to deal with it? I have spoken to Ravina who I was told is the Manager but she has now informed me she need to speak to someone higher up than herself.
They refuse to respond to me in writting

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME

Comments

• visidigi
    visidigi Posts: 6,440 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Its really hard to make head nor tail of what you are actually trying to say?

How did you book?
    What did you refer to before making your booking?

Its quite common now to have multiple types of all inclusive, although these usually contain the same items, just a different quality of product.

I tried to understand the complaint letter, but again, the pricing etc isn't clear, can you try and clarify the post a bit to make it a bit more comprehensible?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport