COTTON TRADERS DISCOUNT CODES

Comments

• sdfbailey
    sdfbailey Posts: 6 Forumite
    Just tried these - but they're now invalid - if anyone has any others please let the world know!
  • cozzie
    cozzie Posts: 521 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If you live near an outlet centre their prices are slightly better or QuidCo offers 10% cash back.
    "And crawling on the planet's face,
    Some insects called the human race,
    Lost in time, and lost in space,
    And meaning"
  • mah_jong
    mah_jong Posts: 1,284 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Anyone know of any cotton trader codes? I cant find them in quidco either!!!
  • Stumpy
    Stumpy Posts: 1,109 Forumite
    Very strange - they appear to have disappeared (if you see what I mean!!) from both Quidco and Greasypalm - and they were definately there before as I have had cashback from both sites for Cotton Traders.

Anyway, the only code I have at the moment is code YDTT - spend £30 and get a free "healthgrill"

http://www.cottontraders.co.uk/GiftDetail.asp?ProductID=559

Edit - I've just discovered though - my husband wanted some trousers that came through on an e-mail as reduced to £9.99 - when I put in the code for the health grill, they went up to £14.99! Don't know if this will happen for everything - might be worth experimenting ...
  • Stumpy
    Haha!! Alternatively (not that I've been thinking about this for a while ...!) - if you go to their home page and "refer a friend" - as soon as you send the e-mail address, you get a code for 10% off. Again, it doesn't work in conjunction with other offers that you might get in an e-mail (at least, not that I've worked out yet), but it could come in handy ...
  • jjef
    jjef Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Stumpy wrote:
    Haha!! Alternatively (not that I've been thinking about this for a while ...!) - if you go to their home page and "refer a friend" - as soon as you send the e-mail address, you get a code for 10% off. Again, it doesn't work in conjunction with other offers that you might get in an e-mail (at least, not that I've worked out yet), but it could come in handy ...

I stumbled across your post by accident but many thanks,:T I needed to order from cotton traders and was sure that i had seen them before on quidco but yes they have vanished, so i signed up to recommend a friend using my daughters emails address and was given a code for 10% off, the code is YRG1 not sure if it will work for others but it gave me 10% off.
  • nuttywoman
    nuttywoman Posts: 2,203 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Another site i go on has been slagging off Cotton Traders lately.I used to buy from them but have`nt done for about 6months so i don`t know whats going on exactly.
    val
  • Stumpy
    Hmmm. I made an order on the 9th September, which is still "awaiting despatch" - I had a look on the site and it said:
    We have recently made significant changes to Cotton Traders with a new warehouse, ordering system and website. We are currently in a transitional phase which means our order tracking facility is not functioning in all cases. This does not mean that your order has not been received or processed. As many orders as possible are being despatched from our warehouse, but deliveries may take slightly longer than you are accustomed to. Please allow the full 28 days for delivery.
    We respectfully ask you to be patient and assure you we are working hard to resume normal service shortly.

Just as well I was buying stuff for winter, really!!
  • beany
    beany Posts: 349 Forumite
    I bought from Cotton Trader (few weeks ago) using greasypalm and they reversed my £1 cash back.
    Order took ages to arrive
    emailed Cotton Trader and they didn't even both to answer.
    Won't be using them again
  • Stumpy
    beany wrote:
    I bought from Cotton Trader (few weeks ago) using greasypalm and they reversed my £1 cash back.
    Order took ages to arrive
    emailed Cotton Trader and they didn't even both to answer.
    Won't be using them again

I've used them quite a lot over the last few years (their "stumpy" sized jeans fit me just right!!) - they are more like buying off a catalogue than most online shops - ie, it can take between a week and a month for stuff to arrive, although it's usually the former. I've never had any problems with customer service, although I do tend to ring if there is a problem, rather than e-mail. It does look like they're having a reorganisation at the moment, so might be worth trying them again once everything is sorted. Their "walking boots" at around £15 were excellent value for money - not that I would class them as proper walking boots, but ideal for the walk to school!

The one major down side, I've found, is that, if you want to return something, you have to pay the postage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure