COTTON TRADERS DISCOUNT CODES

1141516171820»

Comments

• 20% off everything in Cotton Traders Flash Sale - for 48 hours only!
    using promotional code U45A

Blink and it'll be over! For 48 hours only - you have an unmissable 20% off everything including all of Cotton Traders latest collections. Just remember, your order must be placed online in the next 48 hours to receive your discount. The clock runs out at 9am Monday 9th November!

From this season's cosy winter styles to all your favourite Cotton Traders classics, now is the perfect time to stock up and get all the looks you love for even less. Simply quote promotional code U45A when you place your order at cottontraders.com.

Want to tell your friends about it? Share this email and your friends will be able to take advantage of this exciting offer too - just click here to post to your Facebook, Twitter or any other social site.
  • melita
    melita Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I noticed an ad in The Times on Saturday 9th April for Cotton Traders half price deck shoes. I don't have a copy of the paper and can't find any reference to the code. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    melita wrote: »
    I noticed an ad in The Times on Saturday 9th April for Cotton Traders half price deck shoes. I don't have a copy of the paper and can't find any reference to the code. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

The code is 785B.
    Be aware that they only seem to have this offer on the 2 pack and you can't mix sizes or "his & hers" but good value for £15 for 2 pairs. As usual postage extra at £3.99 & insurance 48p if you want it. 14 day money back guarantee but you are liable for return postage.

HTH
  • £10 off £40 spend. Valid till 12th March.
    Code = 7DDT
    Please share if you were able to use the code, what you bought and how much you saved. 

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure