IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

I wonder if this bunch will get tickets?

Comments

• give_them_FA
    give_them_FA Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    edited 28 February 2012 at 3:13PM
    Don't think the PPC zombie is going to risk it somehow....

Oh, and "we look to fine them" do you Chris? So you are now admitting you act illegally. Personally, I'd sooner trust the travellers; but find it very amusing that someones actually scamming the scammers.
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Chris Hall, Euro Car Parks’ national operations manager, said the travellers, who had not bought tickets, were costing the firm hundreds of pounds by taking up space and putting off customers.

He added: “Anybody who parks without a ticket, we look to fine them, but it would be impossible to uphold the fines because we can’t chase the travellers up at a permanent address.

pmsl brilliant, you just couldn't make it up, and Chris from euroscammers should know they can't issue fines - numpty!
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • I wonder what a ppc van would look like tarmacced?
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • EUROSCAMMERS AREN'T HAVING A GOOD TIME RIGHT NOW. If it isn't the travellers, it's us costing them loads by telling people the truth.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,601 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    ''The land belongs to Euro Car Parks and bosses were taking advice from Bolton Council about how to have the travellers removed.''

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

ECP won't have the first clue, all they do is protection rackets and no-one can protect them from these BFGW wannabes! Hilarious!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    He added: “Anybody who parks without a ticket, we look to fine them, but it would be impossible to uphold the fines because we can’t chase the travellers up at a permanent address.

Should say "but it would be impossible to uphold the invoices because we don't do court & they are unenforceable, and the travelers don't have a permanent address so we can let our tame debt collectors at them"
  • Haha very mad,

• Shame its not one of those sites that allows comments. The bit about 'fining' jumped out at me as well. National Operations Manager huh?
  • I don't know what side to take on this issue - the 'travellers' or the PPC?
    "You were only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!!"
  • At least the travellers are HONEST crooks and do not try to hide behind a veneer of respectability. I will take their side every time, until they actually rob me, that is!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure