Carer of disabled son needing help

Options
Hi all
I'm new here,although have popped in on occasion to seek advice.

I'm a stay at home mum(not working) as I care for my registered disabled son,unfortunately he doesn't get higher rate mobility(long story doesn't fit neatly in that box!) and again the costs of puting our car(which is used for constant hospital runs) through an MOT was more than it was worth...so we got our 1ST EVER credit card from our bank 0% for 12 mths and bought a 2nd hand car on it...but as it often goes,for many reasons,we've been unable to pay back the debt(even added to it with the kids Christmas!)

Having read Martin's Credit Card balance transfer article,I took his advice and went to apply for an HSBC credit card(0% on balance transfers until April 08) to only find out, like I'm pretty certain most of these applications will be, that details required regard work and income...I don't work and our income is benefits!

Can anyone give me advice on this one? I need to "tart" as Martin so aptly calls if I can?... otherwise come May I'll start paying interest!

Thanks in advance for any advice as to how I get round the fact I'm not working/earning...

Cheers!
dizzykit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family