Cotton Bottoms Nappy wraps

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy the outer wraps and overpants for the Cotton Bottoms Nappies? I have tried Boots but they are currently out of stock and The Cotton Bottoms website has them for about £8.50p each.

Is there anywhere else that does them cheaper?

Thanks for your help
;D ::) ;D
Charles J

Comments

16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    my sister n law got hers from mothercare. not sure how much they were tho.
  • Hi,
    Have you tried the nappylady.co.uk. Theres a classified ads bit there where you might be able to pick some up cheaper. If you cant find them cheaper, does it have to be the cotton bottoms wraps you use? I use Motherease wraps which work fab over any nappy. You get lots of them in the nappy lady classifieds secondhand.

Raven x
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Do you mean your local boots store or Boots.com?

If you go to Boots.com I know the online vouchers section of this website has some discounts for you to use when purchasing.

Failing that, I know Big W stock cotton bottoms.

Also the cotton bottoms website may give you a list of local independent stockists.

Good luck!
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Nappy Happy stocks the cotton bottoms range but I don't know their prices.

https://www.NappyHappy.com

email: Info@NappyHappy.com

tel: 0121 476 5203
  • sos_3
    sos_3 Posts: 10 Forumite
    I know Boots have recently sold off their Cotton Bots stuff in the sale, so I guess that means they're not stocking them anymore...? I much prefer Motherease ones myself, have found them better made, with poppers instead of velcro so they last longer and are more difficult for toddlers to take off, and are cheaper, sometimes you can find them in natural health stores, or from Little Green Earthlets online store.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • I can recommend http://thenaturalbabyresource.com/.

Maebh who seems to run it has been excellent and she does 4 BAMBINO WRAPPERS FOR THE PRICE OF 3

Bargain, I haven't found them cheaper, unless anyone can tell me........... ;)

DG
  • Baby Milk Action is a non-profit organisation which aims to save lives and to end the avoidable suffering caused by inappropriate infant feeding.
  • I'd 'second' the Motherease support from Ms Moneypenny... we've been using them since about week 3, and they have been great.

My brother has gone for Cotton Bottoms, and it's been good so far... but must admit that they seem more hassle.
    CarQuake / Ergo Digital
  • have you tried ukparents.co.uk they have a buy and sell forum and have loads of nappies and wraps.
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure