new boiler: open vent or system boiler

Options
13»

Comments

• southcoastrgi
    Options
    What the hell are you on about?? If you disagree say so,

but you seem to have some other issue, sad:(:(:(

i don't have any issues, you said the size of the house dictates the hot water req it's doesn't at all, then when on to give a list of homes with the no of hot water outlets again this might not be correct, then put it "works fine" in bold, i replied that you are assuming all of the above & i was just pointing out that just because it works for you it might not work for someone else, each home is different, some people like a really powerfull shower & some are content with an electric one etc etc
    I'm only here while I wait for Corrie to start.

You get no BS from me & if I think you are wrong I WILL tell you.
  • cyclonebri1
    cyclonebri1 Posts: 12,827 Forumite
    edited 15 February 2012 at 9:25AM
    Options
    I was simply making the correlation between the likelyhood of a large house having a large hot water usage/demand, ie, more baths/showers, sorry I didn't spell it out for you.

My point was that with the only example I gave, a large 5 bedroomed house with 2 bathrooms, plus utility cloak with toilet and everything else inc 3 kids, it works.

It was the original poster who made the assumption that a large house ruled out a combi, I simply asked how big?? because without the definition of large it's pointless. Don't think there was an answer.

You seemed to be having a dingdong with another poster before me, I think you have mixed a few of his comments with mine, maybe best not to let the waves carry over ;)
    I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.

Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)

Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport