We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

kermit the frog backpack

1…5354565859…223

Comments

  • Kitty_Wren
    Kitty_Wren Posts: 755 Forumite
    quoia wrote: »
    I can send you an anorexic depressed Cat, a Dog with violent mood swings and a morose Tortoise with a LIMP.


    I'll swap you the Tortoise for some Kingsmill bread.
  • All Backpacks have now been clained*

    *only joking only 2 more codes to go then i will get my kermie hooray
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
  • Kitty_Wren
    Kitty_Wren Posts: 755 Forumite
    All Backpacks have now been clained*

    *only joking only 2 more codes to go then i will get my kermie hooray

    :eek: I nearly pooped myself!!!!
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,158 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    melx wrote: »
    I have had seven unreadable codes that I have sent back to cravendale but heard nothing back :(


    I had several that i couldnt read so i scanned them and blew them up, they were really easy to read then.
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • beansy
    beansy Posts: 410 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Still desparate for 5 more codes if anyone has any, pretty please.

    Just to add I did give away quite a few codes when the last offer set of whatever they were was on, so if you were a grateful receipient of any of these and have any Kermits to spare, I would be really grateful to receive them and will certainly rescipricate your kindness in any future free offers, LOL.

    Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    :j:rotfl::j
  • ive two codes who wants them to be far the first reply will get them x
  • cantcope
    cantcope Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    i'd like them :) x please
    Last bet : 26th Oct 2006:j Debt free 25th Feb 2008:j Living "my" dream:T
  • Thanks Lazy Toucan. I took your advice and e mailed Cravendale and they sent me 3 codes. I have now sent for my backpack. No spare codes at the moment but if i get any I will pass them on.
  • cantcope wrote: »
    i'd like them :) x please

    sent,:p in your inbox
  • LazyToucan
    LazyToucan Posts: 28 Forumite
    Thanks Lazy Toucan. I took your advice and e mailed Cravendale and they sent me 3 codes. I have now sent for my backpack. No spare codes at the moment but if i get any I will pass them on.

    Glad you had success with your freebie codes. They do seem to be fairly generous at handing them out when asked.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.